Mesotherapy is an excellent preventative and corrective anti-ageing cosmetic technique that targets the connective tissue in the ‘mesoderm layer’. The mesoderm layer, (‘meso’ meaning ‘middle’ in Greek) is large, with lots of healthy vitamins, enzymes and antioxidants. With Mesotherapy, it is able to stimulate cell repair and make a miraculous impact on the way the skin both looks and feels.
The benefits of Mesotherapy treatment are plentiful; it provides skin rejuvenation, photo-protection, skin lifting and hydration. It stimulates dermal proteins such as collagen, elastin and glycoproteins. It is therefore an effective method to increase skin firmness, elasticity and deep tissue hydration.
- It can be used on the face, body and even delicate areas like eyelids, neck, décolletage and hands.
- A course of Mesotherapy treatments is recommended to help reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles, improve skin hydration and radiance.
- Your skin will be cleansed and disinfected
- Topical numbing cream will be offered to ensure comfort, it takes about 10 minutes to work. Injections are done through fine needles.
- Different injection techniques will be used for maximum effect.
- Procedure takes around 30 minutes on average.
- Results apparent by 2 weeks, for maximum benefit follow treatment protocol.